Tuesday, July 8, 2008

random ramblings

Yes, I am still here. I apologize for not posting in the last week or more...just up to the daily grind of summer. Here is a brief recap in pics and words!
We had a great, very quiet 4th! We just stayed home, made mini burgers and hotdogs and caught some fireworks...

kids playing football pre-fireworks and dad giving direction to team guyll

mason acting coy...this after he made off with our camera at the fireworks and was snapping shots of random people! a little young to be a papparazzi, but the right state!


olivia just being, well, olivia...


oooh...aaaaah...


Also on the holiday weekend, we finally finished our bedroom makeover! Woohoo! No picture yet, but look for one soon!

Yesterday was a big day in our household! While we have enjoyed the benefit of being a no car payment family for a while, we have not enjoyed being a one car family so much! So after doing some homework, we decided it was time to take the plunge into another car payment cess pool! Yuck!

Here is what we now have...




it has the seal of approval from the kids...they are just stoked that the back windows go down ALL THE WAY! I wish they were always that easy to please!

And, yes, these photos were being snapped at the gas station last night. We bought a truck on empty! Nice! Anyhoo...I just want to know...is this next picture why I am paying $4.50 for gas?



is the TV really necessary at the pump!?!?! I personally think it is there to make us forget for a moment that the pump is bleeding us dry!

Good day, and I promise not to wait so long to post again...

Oh yeah, I joined what my sister says is for old ladies...Curves. Because I have too many of them! So tonight is my first foray into the circuit...let's hope it doesn't kill me!

No comments: