1 day ago
Friday, November 28, 2008
g is for...
kori posted a meme on her blog
i thought i'd play along
she sent me the letter G
i have to name 10 things
that begin with G
1. Grandparents...love mine and miss them!
i love that our kids have the same loving and
fun relationship with theirs!
2. our last name...G&*$$...often mispronounced,
3. Games...we play alot of them...not always with a
happy outcome for the little one that doesn't always
win...but they are learning to win and lose graciously.
4. Google...need i say more?
5. German food...hubs and i have a fave german restaurant
in the city in which we used to live...i gained 5 pounds
just thinking about it!
6. Good mail...this includes anything that is not
in any way a bill of some sort.
7. Gift Giving...i love the feeling i get from giving to others
8. Garage...especially when my car can fit in it!
9. Green apples...love them tart!
10. Gummy bears...the little guy and i share an affinity
for these soft, fruity, chewy tid bits. yumm!
okay...that was not easy, and i am thinking that i missed
something really obvious that starts with a G...but it eludes
me right now!
want to play?
let me know and i'll shoot a letter your way!
Posted by Lori at 7:13 PM