Monday, November 24, 2008

like confession, only better



playing along with mckmama...


i did not leave every ounce of anything i could have worked on in my classroom during this week we have off. that would mean i would have to grade papers when i return to work next week. oh wait, i have a student teacher doing solo teaching when i return, so i totally could have left my stuff at school!

~

i did not use all the words i tell the littles not to use while they were in the car with me today! and i did not explain to the oldest that i did so because the guy ran us off the road...like that makes it okay!

~

i did not rewash a basket of clean laundry today because, instead of folding it, someone threw it into a basket and it sat and got all wrinkly.

~

i did not sit and wait for monday madness to start over at finding normal just so i could get in on the action. and i was not the first commenter...that would be pathetic!

~

i did not tell the littles this morning that mommy would not get out of bed a minute before 8am. that would keep them waiting for their beloved bowls of cereal! i would not let them starve like that!

5 comments:

Tracy said...

Hey there! Glad you found me!

I love finding other CA girls!!!

Love your blog!

Suzann said...

Good morning! Cute post. I'm visiting via SITS and had to pop in to say Happy Tuesday.

Vickie said...

Hey Lori, congrats at Monday Madness. Fun crazy, huh?

I like your header.

Katie Says So said...

Visiting you from SITS!!! Love your blog!!!!

Aubrey said...

LOL
I am so glad you did NOT do any of those things!