Monday, February 23, 2009

...and madness it was!

when a bloggers away
the blogees will play!
holy cow!
you ladies rocked it out
as i guest hosted
monday madness!

and ummm...it is late...
i counted
there will be no recount
and according to my math,
which may contain hanging chads...
Shari and Reeni
tied!
37 each!
followed VERY closely was Missy
with 32!

i will be in touch with all three of you
and to everyone who partook in the
goodness of monday madness
gracias!
and now i have some new bloggers to visit regularly!

i am sooooo off to bed right now!
tomorrow morning is going to kick my butt
i just feel it!

7 comments:

Reeni said...

That was so fun! I think Shari and Missy are my new best friends!!

Shalee- Be Speechless said...

I tried so hard but I had to go to work.. :(

missy said...

wow that was fun!!!!!
i like your cute little blog too!!!
let's do it again sometime!!!!!

Unknown said...

i so wanted to stay and play more with everyone but I had to go and work

Aubrey said...

this was so much fun! i can't wait to play again next monday and hey! i might even play along on my blog!

Shari said...

Wow!!!

I just got your message.....I had NO idea.....I had to leave early to go to a Cub Scout thing and honestly never thought about checking it again!

Thank You!!!!

And please visit my blog sometime!

Finding Normal said...

YAY for new buddies! I like this guest hosting thing. I get to outsource the work, and the host gets new visitors. Plus then you get new people playing who are already your regulars. Win win win!