Tuesday, February 24, 2009

pay it forward

this is how it works...
the first three bloggers
to leave a comment on this post
will recieve a handmade gift from me during this year!
those three bloggers must post this challenge
on their own blog
meaning that they will pay it forward
to the first three bloggers
that comment on their post...
you get the idea!
the gift can be any price range
and
needs to be made and sent within 365 days.
remember, it is the spirit and the thought that counts!
when you recieve your gift, be sure to blog about!
so here it goes...who will the first 3 bloggers be???

who will i pay it forward to?

8 comments:

missy said...

ok i want to play along!!!!! but i want to make sure i do it right so i may ask a million ????'s!!!!

Shauna said...

YAHOO! I l♥ve to pay it forward :)

kim said...

YAY me??!?! I love your blog Lori! :)

Reeni said...

Aww, I'm too late. Thought I'd say hi anyway.

The Blonde Duck said...

That's so nice of you! What a great thing!

Aubrey said...

Whoo-hoo! This is so much fun! Thanks for playing and get your 411 to me!

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

i love seeing this pop up all over blog-ville!

Kristen said...

What a great idea!