Sunday, February 22, 2009

what's a blogger to do with a monday off?

mondays
normally don't like them,
but when we have a monday off
well, what's not to like?!

and in celebrations of having the day off
i am hosting MONDAY MADNESS
for debbie over at Finding Normal
so be sure to come by and join in the
this or that fun!
and you know what?
there will be a winner
who just might win a prize!
okay, so that person will win a prize!
don't miss it!

in other news...
we joined the flat screen tv world
costco had a screamin' deal
we bought
we likey

we also bought tickets,
airline tickets that is!
to head back to ohio
in april
we can't wait!

on a funny note,
hubs, who swears off
facebook
and
any other
social networking device
has spent the last 30 minutes tweaking
his avatar on xbox live
strange.

so will i see ya tomorrow?
hope so! don't miss the fun!

5 comments:

Hccm said...

Today is a very big day in the Where’s Wenda? Contest. I am visiting all of the SITS followers. Can I do it? There are around 1000 followers. Oh my! Better grab my cup of coffee and get on my way. Be sure to visit Hot Chocolate Caramel Mocha and Three Bay B Chicks as part of your contest entry. -Wenda

Unknown said...

Funny! Love the comment about your hubby's avatar! Stopping by from SITS and lookie here...I found Wenda too! (tee hee). Have a great day off!

Melissa said...

Dropping by from SITS to show some bloggy love....

Enjoy your Monday off. Lucky girl

WillowLakeScents said...

Stopping in from SITS to say hello while I'm on my search for Wenda !

angi_b72 said...

Your husband just added me on FB last night...so he was not only making an avatar on the XBox!! lol