Tuesday, February 17, 2009

momma needs a new pair of shoes!

alternately titled:
my shoes now have a heel strap
i am in mourning
my well worn,
well loved shoes
need to be retired!

let's back up, i love shoes
i mean sensible but stylish shoes
i am on my feet in my classroom
all day
no time for discomfort
in the feet dept!
enter, these beauties:



they did it all
they got along well with
jeans
khakis
all the pants i wear to work
and they were elevated
they made many of my pants
have that just perfect length
you know, those shoes!
that was more than a few years ago!
they have served me well.
little did i know that today
would be the last time they
would hug my feet all day long!
mid morning, i feel something strange on my heel...
my poor clogs have come undone!



lordy...these poor shoes are worn!

but the bright side is this:
while looking on the internet for a before pic
i found them on DEEP discount!
gotta run...
momma needs a new pair of shoes!
do you have a pair of shoes you cannot live without?

4 comments:

angi_b72 said...

lol...you walk a little heavier on your left foot! I have a pair that are just as comfy...and just as bad!

Anonymous said...

I think we all do!! mom

Reeni said...

I have a black pair of shoes very similar to yours that are my favorites. I looked down at my feet today and saw something white, it was my sock! The seam on top is ripped apart!! I am sad...

Aubrey said...

Oh, I had a pair of great Nine West wedge pumps with great straps. I LOVED them. I wore them until the straps snapped. I hate to think about it still. LOL